Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A company with mass potential

Tell me what you guys think.

There's a company out there that has so much competition. It's hard to differentiate in a market segment that is saturated with competitors. I've been checking out this company. It's called Perfect Timing and has a website at http://www.perfect-timing.biz which seems to be a good website and seems to have a great business idea and model.

This company sells new and pre-owned Rolex watches. They also sell other watches too, but mainly high-end watches. I saw a couple of videos on youtube that advertises this company like this one by Vicki Gunvalson. I'm sorry, I don't watch TV so I don't know who she is, but she seems to be famous.

I'd like to be a part of this company and help them out. What do you think are some good ways for expansion? What do you think would help bring in more sales? and what do you think would help them autonamically advertise on a mass scale that would get results? I mean, the Rolex watches do sell themselves, but what do you think this company can do in comparison to their competitors?

No comments:

Post a Comment